Sunday, November 13, 2011

More finds at Funky Finds!

My skin is having a quarter life crisis and has decided it is allergic to everything. Not cool, body... Not cool at all. I already had sensitive skin. Now it's out of control sensitive and I itch like crazy. I have had to switch to using all natural products and so far they've been working. Well, all natural products can be pretty expensive. These vendors were at Funky Finds and have some amazing and reasonably priced products:

The Soap Addict- (www.thesoapaddict.com) I love the solid lotion bars and almond oatmeal soap! The oatmeal helps with the itching and it smells amazing. The solid lotion bars are really moisturizing and don't leave your hands feeling greasy. My favorite is Almond and Jadyn's is Mint! Jadyn also really loves the Hot Cocoa lip balm. She loved it SO much she spent HER OWN money on it!

Chunky Butt Designs (www.chunkybuttdesigns.net) has more natural bath stuff! My favorite product is the Oatmeal, Milk and Honey Therapeutic Bath Soak. It smells amazing! A 16 oz jar was $15 and well worth it. She also has bath bombs, body butter and bath salts! Jadyn loves the cotton candy bath salt!

While we're on the topic of all natural products.... I found a recipe for laundry soap that is great! All you need is a box of Borax, box of Arm & Hammer washing soap and 6 bars of Ivory soap bars. Using a gallon mason jar I found for $5 at Wal Mart, I added a cup of Borax and Washing Soap then shaved a bar of soap with a grater. Mix together and continue this process until you have used all of the soap! The total cost for all of this was about $14 and made a gallon of laundry soap. Best part- you only use 1 tbsp!! I add a little more because Jadyn can be pretty messy but this stuff is going to last for a long time!! Of course, I had to make my mason jar cute and used my Cricut and some vinyl to make a label! **Found this recipe on Pinterest!**

No comments: